This course is aimed at users new to i2 Text Chart and assumes no prior knowledge of other i2 products. Extract text from documents and create a chart to show a visual interpretation of the data. Learn basic charting concepts, rules, and conventions. Create both association and time-based charts and learn how to store additional information and characteristics on your chart. Analyze the output of an i2 Text Chart Workspace using i2 Analyst's Notebook. An interactive course using a combination of lecture, hands-on work, and exercises.
This basic course is for anybody who wishes to use i2 Text Chart.
- Be familiar with using Microsoft Windows
- Have a good understanding of both spoken and written English since our courses are conducted in English
- Understand the basic charting concepts, rules, and conventions.
- Create a Workspace
- Manage a Workspace
- Create both association and time based charts.
- Visualize the output of i2 Text Chart in i2 Analyst's Notebook
- Creating a Workspace
- Running Searches
- Using i2 Text Chart Auto Mark
- Using i2 Text Chart with i2 iBase