IBM connections installations configuration and troubleshooting. Learning different components of connections and also other product which can interact with the IBM connections for social collaboration.
This intermediate course is for IBM Connections administrators who need to deploy, manage and support IBM Connections 6.0 in an enterprise environment.
- have knowledge on LDAP, Windows operation system and should have some knowledge of networking
- have technical background
- be knowledgeable of the social software functionality and
- have a good knowledge of Windows OS and basic networking
- Preparing OS (Windows 2008 R2-64 Bit)
- Overview Domino 9 server and LDAP server
- Overview IBM DB2
- Create Connections data base
- Overview TDI
- Profile Population
- Overview IBM WebSphere Application Server ND
- Configure IBM HTTP Server
- Install IBM Connections 6.0
- Configure SSL/ QA
- Administering IBM Connections 6.0
- Troubleshooting IBM Connections 6.0 incl top 10 issues
- Cognos and CCM
- Integration with Sametime 9.0
- IBM Connections Mobile
- Manage External collaboration
- Configuring Files to download through the HTTP server
Upon completion of this hands on class room training, audience should be able to install, configure and troubleshoot IBM Connections.