This course is the foundation for individuals interested in learning the concepts of the OnDemand system. It starts with an overview of the system, then describes how to create OnDemand objects such as applications, application groups, and folders. The course also covers the tasks required to index, load, retrieve, and view various types of report files, documents, and image files in an OnDemand System.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is for OnDemand Report Administrators - the people who index and load documents into an OnDemand system.
You should have:
- An understanding of basic database concepts
- A working knowledge of Windows Server 2000 or 2003
- Learn the skills required to for indexing and loading documents into an OnDemand system.
- Create and maintain OnDemand objects such as applications, application groups, and folders
- Perform the tasks required to index, load, and retrieve various types of documents and report files in an OnDemand system