In this self-paced course, you learn how to administer Blueworks Live, manage accounts, and use enhanced product features. The course is designed for advanced business users who have experience in creating, analyzing, and documenting business processes with Blueworks Live.
The first section of the course, "Managing users and user access," teaches you how to manage users and account spaces. The second section, "Account management," covers how to customize accounts, how to manage the glossary, and other account management needs. In the third section, "Blueworks Live enhancements," you learn how to capture policies and conduct playbacks in Blueworks Live.
Lab exercises throughout the course reinforce the concepts that you learn and allow you to practice managing Blueworks Live. These exercises require an established Blueworks Live account, which your organization must provide for you.
For information about other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is designed for experienced business users of Blueworks Live.
You should successfully complete course Process Discovery and Modeling with IBM Blueworks Live (ZB029)
- Explain account and space management in Blueworks Live
- Manage user access permissions in Blueworks Live
- Customize account settings in Blueworks Live
- Manage account files and glossary in Blueworks Live
- Use enhanced features in Blueworks Live
- Course introduction
- Managing users and user access
- Exercise: Creating a space and managing users
- Account management
- Exercise: Customizing an account
- Exercise: Managing the glossary
- Exercise: Deleting an attachment in a project
- Blueworks Live enhancements
- Exercise: Capturing a policy in a Blueworks Live blueprint
- Exercise: Conducting a playback
- Course summary